288 Apartments for rent in Lake Charles, LA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lake Charles Accessible Apartments (8)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Parking (41)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Pools (10)
- Lake Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Lake Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (60)
- Lake Charles Furnished Apartments (10)
- Lake Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (66)
- Westlake Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Moss Bluff Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Sulphur Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Carlyss Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Orange Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Orange Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bridge City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Groves Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Port Neches Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Port Arthur Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lake Charles?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lake Charles?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lake Charles?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lake Charles renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.