179 Apartments for Rent in St. Matthews, KY with Balconies
- St. Matthews Apartments with Garages (4)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Gyms (2)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Parking (6)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Pools (2)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- St. Matthews Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- St. Matthews Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Graymoor-Devondale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Northfield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lyndon Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Jeffersontown Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Prospect Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (110)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Middletown Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Clarksville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- New Albany Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in St. Matthews?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in St. Matthews?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Matthews?
"Oh in the church tonight, there's a moon in St. Matthews, there's a moon in St. Matthews - there's a moon in St. Matthews tonight." (--Children of Reagan, "Moon in St. Matthews")
St. Matthews is a large Louisville suburb just eight miles from the larger city center, and home to around 18,000 residents. For residents of the big city, this is where you come to do some serious shopping at the Mall St. Matthews and the Oxmore Center. For residents of St. Matthews... this is where you come to do some serious shopping and laugh afterwards as the commuters face the long drive home and you walk back to your nice soft couch. Mall St. Matthews was the first indoor shopping center in the Louisville area, built in the 1950s. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for St. Matthews renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.