686 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Matthews, KY
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Matthews (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Matthews (1)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Balconies (9)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Garages (2)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Gyms (3)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Parking (6)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Pools (2)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- St. Matthews Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Matthews Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Matthews Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Graymoor-Devondale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Northfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lyndon 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Prospect 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Louisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (100)
- Jeffersonville 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Middletown 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clarksville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- New Albany 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hillview 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Matthews?
"Oh in the church tonight, there's a moon in St. Matthews, there's a moon in St. Matthews - there's a moon in St. Matthews tonight." (--Children of Reagan, "Moon in St. Matthews")
St. Matthews is a large Louisville suburb just eight miles from the larger city center, and home to around 18,000 residents. For residents of the big city, this is where you come to do some serious shopping at the Mall St. Matthews and the Oxmore Center. For residents of St. Matthews... this is where you come to do some serious shopping and laugh afterwards as the commuters face the long drive home and you walk back to your nice soft couch. Mall St. Matthews was the first indoor shopping center in the Louisville area, built in the 1950s. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Matthews offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Matthews, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.