1,168 Apartments for rent in Hurstbourne Acres, KY with Parking
- Hurstbourne Acres Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hurstbourne Acres Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hurstbourne Acres Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hurstbourne Acres Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hurstbourne Acres Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hurstbourne Acres Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hurstbourne Acres Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hurstbourne Acres Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Jeffersontown Apartments with Parking (3)
- Lyndon Apartments with Parking (2)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Parking (4)
- Northfield Apartments with Parking (1)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (118)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Mount Washington Apartments with Parking (1)
- Clarksville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Shively Apartments with Parking (4)
- New Albany Apartments with Parking (8)
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Hurstbourne Acres apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.