631 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Vernon Hills, IL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Vernon Hills (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Vernon Hills (4)
- Vernon Hills Accessible Apartments (3)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Garages (12)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Parking (15)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Pools (9)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Vernon Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Vernon Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Vernon Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Libertyville 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mundelein 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Buffalo Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Wheeling 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lake Bluff 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Deerfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- North Chicago 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake Zurich 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Prospect Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Gurnee 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Vernon Hills?
Vernon Hills started out as just a 200-acre farm in the 1850s. The community didn’t shed its agricultural roots for nearly a hundred years. As it developed, it was still just a far-north outpost of Chicago, until recently.See more
2 bedroom apartments in Vernon Hills are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Vernon Hills near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Vernon Hills that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.