3,119 Accessible Apartments for rent in Morton Grove, IL
- Morton Grove Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Garages (4)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Parking (4)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Morton Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Morton Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glenview Accessible Apartments (4)
- Park Ridge Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wilmette Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harwood Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Evanston Accessible Apartments (6)
- Northbrook Accessible Apartments (2)
- Des Plaines Accessible Apartments (2)
- Deerfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mount Prospect Accessible Apartments (3)
- Prospect Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
With 20 percent of Morton Grove's land owned by the Cook County Forest Preserve District and set aside for recreation, there's no shortage of places to play in this Illinois town.
This town made headlines when it became the first in the United States to prohibit handguns in 1981 (Morton Grove residents take their sense of serenity seriously!). The ban was lifted in 2008, when the village board voted 5-1 repeal it. Other than the handgun hubbub, life in this suburban town is fairly quiet. Nestled smack in the middle of I-94 and I-294, northeast of Chicago, this village is the perfect home for urbanites who can't stay away from the allure of big-city lights, yet can't let go of the sedateness of the suburbs. This village may fade in the background of its more flamboyant, big-city neighbor; but being just eight miles away from O'Hare Airport and 13 miles away from the Loop, burbs such as this provide a way to live near the city hustle-and-bustle without having to be in it constantly.
If you enjoy the convenience of proximity to a major city coupled with the tranquility of a relaxed neighborhood, it's time to hunt for an apartment to rent in Morton Grove. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Morton Grove with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Morton Grove. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.