- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grimes (1)
- Grimes Accessible Apartments (2)
- Grimes Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Grimes Apartments with Garages (5)
- Grimes Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Grimes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Grimes Apartments with Parking (5)
- Grimes Apartments with Pools (1)
- Grimes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Grimes Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Grimes Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Grimes (2)
- Urbandale 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Clive 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Johnston 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Waukee 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- West Des Moines 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Ankeny 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Des Moines 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Norwalk 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Adel 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pleasant Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Grimes, IA is actually named after a person. The city was started in 1894, and it was named after James W. Grimes, a former senator and the third ever governor of Iowa.
Grimes, IA is a suburban enclave of Des Moines, IA. Located to the northwest of town, Grimes and Des Moines are easily linked by Interstate-35. Most people who live in Grimes are commuters. They travel the 17 miles into the heart of downtown Des Moines regularly for work and play. Commuting is popular; in fact, there are multiple buses that will get you between the two places. However, just because people commute regularly doesn't mean there's a shortage of amenities or things to do in Grimes. In fact, Grimes is a lovely little rural town with a bounty of shops, restaurants, parks and more. If you live in Grimes, you can get into Des Moines whenever you want. You may not always want to, though, because you'll have a whole host of suburban amenities right at your fingertips. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Grimes provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Grimes. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.