555 Apartments for rent in Clive, IA with Gyms
- Clive Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clive Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Clive Apartments with Garages (6)
- Clive Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Clive Apartments with Parking (6)
- Clive Apartments with Pools (1)
- Clive Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Clive Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Clive Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Urbandale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Grimes Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Waukee Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Johnston Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Ankeny Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Altoona Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Clive?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Clive?
"I’ve never had a way with women, but the hills of Iowa make me wish that I could, And I’ve never found a way to say I love you, but if the chance came by, oh i, I would." (-- Dar Williams)
Clive is a city that stretches over both Dallas and Polk counties in Iowa. It has a population of around 15,440 and is well-known because of the wonderful Greenbelt Park and trail system that runs all through Clive. Residents love it because it offers a very high quality of life with lots of enriching outdoors activities. It also has a great Public Arts Program, combined with the charm, safety and ease of living in a quaint Midwestern town. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Clive renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.