224 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in West Perrine, FL
- South Miami Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Richmond Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cutler Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Palmetto Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Three Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Goulds Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kendall Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Richmond West Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Princeton Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- The Crossings Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
West Perrine's nickname should be "Dessert Central." Ice cream stores, bakeries and chocolatiers are in good supply within a mile or two from town. Theaters and the arts thrive in the southwestern part of the area. West Perrine, Florida, is an unincorporated area, close to Little Havana and West Miami.
Rates for rental apartment in West Perrine are affordable. They're also often negotiable. This is truer of individual owners than corporate landlords, but it happens often enough that it's worth a try. Rates hover around 2.4% less than the national average. See more
Finding an apartment in West Perrine that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.