480 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Vineyards, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Vineyards Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Vineyards Apartments with Garages (1)
- Vineyards Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Vineyards Apartments with Parking (2)
- Vineyards Apartments with Pools (5)
- Vineyards Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Vineyards Furnished Apartments (3)
- Vineyards Luxury Apartments (1)
- Vineyards Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pelican Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Naples Park Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Naples Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Lely Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bonita Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Lely Resort Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Verona Walk Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Estero Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Three Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Carlos Park Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
Finding an apartment in Vineyards that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.