97 Condos for rent in East Lake-Orient Park, FL
- East Lake-Orient Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Parking (13)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Pools (5)
- East Lake-Orient Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- East Lake-Orient Park Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- East Lake-Orient Park Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Brandon Condos for Rent (13)
- Tampa Condos for Rent (48)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Condos for Rent (5)
- Lake Magdalene Condos for Rent (1)
- Carrollwood Condos for Rent (2)
- Riverview Condos for Rent (5)
- Town 'n' Country Condos for Rent (7)
- Cheval Condos for Rent (1)
- Land O' Lakes Condos for Rent (3)
- Apollo Beach Condos for Rent (1)
Every year, East Lake-Orient Park plays host to the Florida State Fair. Come on down for some chocolate-covered bacon!
East Lake-Orient Park lies deep in the heart of Hillsborough County, Florida. It's best known as the location of the Florida State Fairgrounds, where the Florida State Fair takes place in February every year. As well as displaying some great agricultural exhibits, the fair will also supply almost any artery-clogging snack that tickles your fancy. East Lake-Orient Park is bordered by Tampa and Del Rio and is easily accessible via US Route 301 and Interstate 4. It’s a popular community for folks commuting into Tampa, as the larger city is only six miles away.
Considering Florida is the retirement capital of the United States, the local population here is a lot younger than you might think. The weather, on the other hand, is right on par with the rest of the state, including moderate winters and steamy, hot summers. Though East Lake-Orient Park proper is a bit sleepy, it’s just a hop, skip and a jump over to Tampa, which has fantastic food, lively nightlife and lots of sports and entertainment for the whole family. See more
Finding condos for rent in East Lake-Orient Park is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in East Lake-Orient Park may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in East Lake-Orient Park that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.