268 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Glendale, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Glendale (10)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (4)
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (13)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (35)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (56)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (25)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (11)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (2)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (9)
- La Crescenta-Montrose 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Cañada Flintridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Burbank 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Altadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Pasadena 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Marino 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Alhambra 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West Hollywood 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- East Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Glendale is nestled at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains on the eastern edge of the San Fernando Valley, Glendale is a popular choice for renters who want to live close to the frenzy of the City of Angels without getting stuck in the thick of it. Sound like the right fit you? Then read on, and we’ll have you set up in a premium pad in (arguably) L.A. County’s most picturesque community in no time!
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Glendale provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Glendale. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.