177 Apartments for rent in Beverly Hills, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (32)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (67)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (34)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (20)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (69)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1042)
- Culver City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Inglewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- El Segundo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Del Aire Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Westmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Beverly Hills?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Beverly Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Beverly Hills?
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Beverly Hills renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.