576 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Huntsville, AL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Huntsville (26)
- Huntsville Accessible Apartments (24)
- Huntsville Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Huntsville Apartments with Garages (79)
- Huntsville Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Huntsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (60)
- Huntsville Apartments with Parking (106)
- Huntsville Apartments with Pools (48)
- Huntsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Huntsville Dog Friendly Apartments (146)
- Huntsville Furnished Apartments (12)
- Huntsville Luxury Apartments (194)
- Huntsville Pet Friendly Apartments (150)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Huntsville (43)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Huntsville (42)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Huntsville?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Huntsville?
How expensive are studio apartments in Huntsville?
Hey there. Home to some of the nation’s most sophisticated aerospace operations, the legendary Redstone Arsenal, and an incredible population; Huntsville is a booming, über-modern city that just might be perfect for you. Sound spiffy? Just take note of the following Qs and As and we’ll have you ready for takeoff in a jiffy …
Outsiders with preconceived notions about what life’s like in Alabama are invariably surprised by Huntsville. All of the major U.S. missile defense/aerospace corporations (Boeing, Raytheon, and Lockheed Martin, among others) operate within the city, while the Redstone Arsenal army base houses the Missile Defense Agency, the Marshall Space Flight Center, and the U.S. Army Material Command. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Huntsville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Huntsville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Huntsville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.