486 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Helena, AL
- Alabaster 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Hoover 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (13)
- Pelham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Bessemer 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Midfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Homewood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Fairfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Vestavia Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Pleasant Grove 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Mountain Brook 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
Today, Helena is one of the fastest growing municipalities in the state, and has far outgrown even the wildest dreams of its most ardent promoters in the heady days of the 1880s and 1890s. -- From "Helena, Alabama" by Ken Penhale, Martin Everse
Helena, Alabama was born out of Birmingham's metropolitan sprawl that headed south to Hoover and kept on going. With almost 17,000 residents (as of the 2010 U.S. Census), this small city loves itself for a lot of reasons. It brags about being one of the best places to live in Alabama because it has the lowest state crime rate per capita, beautiful scenery, and lots of nice housing options. It just goes to show that a city can be a mere 17.1 square miles in total size and still boast like the big guys. All the statisticians think this city's population will continue growing over the coming decades, so anytime is a good time to move here and become a statistic. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Helena offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Helena offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Helena. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.