629 Apartments for rent in Wauwatosa, WI with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wauwatosa Accessible Apartments (3)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Garages (11)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Parking (12)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Pools (5)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Wauwatosa Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Wauwatosa Furnished Apartments (3)
- Wauwatosa Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (68)
- Brookfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Shorewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Germantown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Waukesha Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Wauwatosa?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Wauwatosa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wauwatosa?
Wauwatosa: Home of the world famous actor, Spencer Tracy. Enough said.
Wauwatosa is located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin with a population of around 45,000. It’s an established city dating back to 1835 and owes much of its history to Charles Hart and his mills. The origin of the citys name is still uncertain, but it dates back far beyond its founding and has been traced to the Potawatomi chief, Chief Wauwautaesie (what a mouthful); his name later adopted by the city in his honor. It also means "firefly" in the Potawatomi language, and you can find swarms of these colorful creatures in this part of the Menomonee River Valley during the summer season. Get your nets and jars ready for hunting! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Wauwatosa renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.