753 Apartments for rent in Brookfield, WI with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Brookfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brookfield Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Brookfield Apartments with Garages (7)
- Brookfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Brookfield Apartments with Parking (7)
- Brookfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Brookfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Brookfield Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Brookfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Brookfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Gyms (7)
- New Berlin Apartments with Gyms (5)
- West Allis Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pewaukee Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waukesha Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Greenfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Brookfield?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Brookfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brookfield?
Got dogs? Brookfield has over 400 acres of active parks. That means a lot of fetch.
Located in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, more than 38,040 people call Brookfield home. This city is the third largest in Waukesha County, and the 18th largest community in Wisconsin. With a median temperature of 72°F in July, and 24°F in January, the weather is pretty much hot in the summer and cold in the winter months. The Brookfield cost of living is more that the Wisconsin average by more than 30 percent, but then, this is one of the most expensive cities in Wisconsin. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Brookfield renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.