127 Apartments for Rent in McAllen, TX with Garages
- McAllen Accessible Apartments (5)
- McAllen Apartments with Balconies (35)
- McAllen Apartments with Gyms (11)
- McAllen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- McAllen Apartments with Parking (55)
- McAllen Apartments with Pools (24)
- McAllen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- McAllen Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- McAllen Furnished Apartments (6)
- McAllen Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in McAllen?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in McAllen?
How can I find a cheap apartment in McAllen?
McAllen is located in the deep, deep south. It is a border town that has its own culture. See more
McAllen apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.