2,146 Apartments for rent in Kemah, TX with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Seabrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dickinson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Webster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- League City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- La Porte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Texas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Friendswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Deer Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Kemah?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Kemah?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kemah?
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Kemah renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.