570 Apartments for rent in Central Gardens, TX with Parking
- Central Gardens Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Central Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- Central Gardens Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Central Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Central Gardens Apartments with Pools (2)
- Central Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Central Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Central Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Nederland Apartments with Parking (7)
- Port Neches Apartments with Parking (6)
- Groves Apartments with Parking (4)
- Vidor Apartments with Parking (2)
- Beaumont Apartments with Parking (38)
- Port Arthur Apartments with Parking (7)
- Bridge City Apartments with Parking (4)
- West Orange Apartments with Parking (3)
- Orange Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lumberton Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Central Gardens?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Central Gardens?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Central Gardens apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.