111 Apartments for rent in Johnson City, TN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Johnson City Apartments with Garages (7)
- Johnson City Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Johnson City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Johnson City Apartments with Parking (21)
- Johnson City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Johnson City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Johnson City Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Johnson City Furnished Apartments (7)
- Johnson City Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Jonesborough Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Spurgeon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Elizabethton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kingsport Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Bristol Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bristol Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Weaverville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Boone Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Woodfin Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Johnson City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Johnson City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Johnson City?
Hey there, all you Johnson City, Tennessee apartment hunters, and welcome to apartmentlist.com, the virtual apartment hunting headquarters that’s been setting people up in their dream rentals since practically the beginning of time (or 2011, but who’s counting?) Tucked away in eastern Tennessee, just west of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Johnson City is a scenic, historic little city that plays host to some of the Volunteer State’s most super-sweet apartments for rent. Aren't you just jonesin’ to join the roughly 65,000 proud peeps who call Johnson City home? Then start perusing the listings in this snazzy little apartment finder we’ve mapped out for you and you’ll be living it up with J.C.’s finest before you know it! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Johnson City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.