135 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Forest Acres, SC
- Forest Acres Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Parking (2)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Pools (1)
- Forest Acres Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Forest Acres Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Forest Acres (3)
- Dentsville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Woodfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Columbia 3 Bedroom Apartments (62)
- Cayce 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- West Columbia 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- St. Andrews 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Seven Oaks 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Oak Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Elgin 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Irmo 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Forest Acres could have been named Quinine Hill, but a petition was passed around in 1935 by founders John Hughes Cooper and James Henry Hammond to decide on a name -- Cooper's Forest Acres won.
Located in the midlands of South Carolina, Forest Acres is home to just over 10,000 residents. Nestled far enough away from the bustle of Columbia, it's got a small-town vibe with all of the benefits that come with close proximity to a more urban area. Forest Acres was incorporated during Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal. Since incorporation in 1935, the city has grown from a population of 375 to its current size of 10,361. With lush parks, great restaurants and historic architecture, everyone can find something they like in this gem in the growing Columbia metropolitan area. Forest Acres earns its name with beautiful foliage. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Forest Acres provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Forest Acres. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.