960 Apartments for rent in Paoli, PA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Malvern Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Chesterbrook Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Berwyn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Devon Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Exton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Chester Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Eagleville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Spring City Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Paoli?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Paoli?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Paoli renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.