137 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Eugene, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Eugene (18)
- Eugene Accessible Apartments (10)
- Eugene Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Eugene Apartments with Garages (45)
- Eugene Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Eugene Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Eugene Apartments with Parking (98)
- Eugene Apartments with Pools (17)
- Eugene Apartments with Washer-Dryers (75)
- Eugene Dog Friendly Apartments (85)
- Eugene Furnished Apartments (14)
- Eugene Pet Friendly Apartments (89)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Eugene (22)
- Springfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Albany 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Salem 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Keizer 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Newberg 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Canby 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wilsonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Sherwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Tualatin 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Oregon City 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Eugene?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Eugene?
How expensive are studio apartments in Eugene?
2 bedroom apartments in Eugene are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Eugene near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Eugene that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.