264 Apartments for rent in Patchogue, NY with Washer-Dryers
- East Patchogue Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bellport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fire Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Ronkonkoma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Yaphank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Coram Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Centereach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lake Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Nesconset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Port Jefferson Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Did you know? Tons of people once called Patchogue home! If you end up moving to this Long Island village, you'll be in the company of greats such as singer Chrisette Michele, musician Billy Idol, actor Kevin Connolly, journalist Sylvia Porter, painter Emily New Barto, and even professional bowler Mike Fagan!
Patchogue, technically a village, is located on the south shore of Long Island. No, it's not the Hamptons. But yes, it does have lovely bay-front property where you can boat and do water sports. The village was founded in 1893, and it's just about 60 miles from Manhattan, making it somewhat of a commuter town. While many people leave to go west for work and east for play, Patchogue itself is a lovely little Long Island community with plenty to keep residents well-fed and well-entertained. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Patchogue offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Patchogue. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Patchogue can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.