2,975 Apartments for rent in Wood-Ridge, NJ with Hardwood Floors
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Parking (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wood-Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lodi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Garfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rutherford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Passaic Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hackensack Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Ridgefield Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Clifton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Secaucus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frankie Muniz, best known for playing Malcolm on the popular sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, was born and raised in Wood-Ridge. A kid genius just like his character, Muniz attended Bugg Elementary in Wood-Ridge, where the cute-as-a-bug, future actor/race car driver was doing fourth-grade schoolwork in first grade.
Wood-Ridge is a small borough in the "Garden State" of New Jersey in Bergen County. It's in the New York-Northern New Jersey- Long Island Metro Area (translation: Wood-Ridge is a hop, skip, and a jump to NYC). At only 1.10 square miles in size, this borough is closely connected with its neighbors -- namely, boroughs such as East Rutherford and Hasbrouck Heights. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Wood-Ridge renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.