1,518 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Wood-Ridge, NJ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wood-Ridge (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wood-Ridge (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wood-Ridge (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Parking (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wood-Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wallington 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lodi 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East Rutherford 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Garfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Rutherford 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Passaic 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hackensack 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Maywood 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Elmwood Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bogota 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Wood-Ridge?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Wood-Ridge?
How expensive are studio apartments in Wood-Ridge?
Frankie Muniz, best known for playing Malcolm on the popular sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, was born and raised in Wood-Ridge. A kid genius just like his character, Muniz attended Bugg Elementary in Wood-Ridge, where the cute-as-a-bug, future actor/race car driver was doing fourth-grade schoolwork in first grade.
Wood-Ridge is a small borough in the "Garden State" of New Jersey in Bergen County. It's in the New York-Northern New Jersey- Long Island Metro Area (translation: Wood-Ridge is a hop, skip, and a jump to NYC). At only 1.10 square miles in size, this borough is closely connected with its neighbors -- namely, boroughs such as East Rutherford and Hasbrouck Heights. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Wood-Ridge are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Wood-Ridge near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Wood-Ridge that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.