130 Apartments in Morris Plains
- Morris Plains Accessible Apartments (1)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Parking (4)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Pools (1)
- Morris Plains Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Morris Plains Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Morris Plains Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Morristown Apartments with Garages (10)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Apartments with Garages (6)
- Dover Apartments with Garages (2)
- Madison Apartments with Garages (1)
- Boonton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Florham Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wharton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Chatham Apartments with Garages (4)
- New Providence Apartments with Garages (2)
- Summit Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Morris Plains?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Morris Plains?
In a rather gruesome episode of The Sopranos HBO TV series, which was entitled Made in America, Phil Leotardo is gunned down at a Morris Plains Raceway gas station. And if that weren't bad enough, the poor guy is then run over. No more Phil Leotardo!
Morris Plains is described as a "bedroom community" whereby its proximity to New York City, which is a mere 36 miles west, allows folks to commute there for work. Direct access to NYC from Morris Plains is provided by New Jersey Transit, which shuttles between Morristown, New York Penn Station and additionally to Hoboken Terminal. The population of the borough of Morris Plains is around 5,500. See more
Morris Plains apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.