446 Apartments in Haddonfield
- Haddonfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Parking (10)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Haddonfield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Haddonfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Haddonfield Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Golden Triangle Apartments with Garages (3)
- Collingswood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Garages (3)
- Greentree Apartments with Garages (2)
- Camden Apartments with Garages (1)
- Moorestown-Lenola Apartments with Garages (1)
- Marlton Apartments with Garages (5)
- Palmyra Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pine Hill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Garages (225)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Haddonfield?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Haddonfield?
Harry, from the famous flick When Harry Met Sally, is from Haddonfield, New Jersey.
History is the name of the game in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Located in Camden County, Haddonfield is a borough in South New Jersey outside of Philadelphia. Another fascinating fact about Haddonfield is that the first nearly-complete dinosaur skeleton was excavated from the town in 1858, which helped to establish the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia shortly thereafter. The Haddonfield area was also occupied by the Lenni Lenape Native Americans, where residents have stumbled across arrowheads and clay pottery pieces in recent years. Haddonfield was settled by Europeans over 300 years ago and incorporated by an Act of New Jersey Legislature in April 1875. It's been growing ever since, and had a population of 11,593 at the 2010 Census. This town loves its history so much that the Historic Preservation District was established in 1971 in order to maintain the town's rustic appearance, which gives it a somewhat unique vibe. That vibe couples with a community feel, which is on display at the number of events the town holds, such as the Christmas tree lighting festival and summer concert series. Once you arrive in Haddonfield, your love for previous hometowns will be -- what else? -- history. See more
Haddonfield apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.