26 Studio Apartments for rent in O'Fallon, MO
- O'Fallon Apartments with Balconies (11)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Garages (10)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Gyms (7)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Parking (16)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Pools (10)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- O'Fallon Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- O'Fallon Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- St. Peters Studio Apartments (3)
- Chesterfield Studio Apartments (2)
- St. Charles Studio Apartments (4)
- St. Ann Studio Apartments (1)
- Overland Studio Apartments (1)
- Fenton Studio Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Studio Apartments (1)
- University City Studio Apartments (1)
- Crestwood Studio Apartments (1)
- Clayton Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in O'Fallon?
O'Fallon, Missouri, has been rated as one of the "Best 100 Places to Live" not just once, but twice. Money Magazine named it as such in both 2008 and 2010.
Located near I-70 and I-64 in Saint Charles County, the City of O'Fallon is home to about 79,329 people. It's the largest city in this county, though, which makes it a big time important location, at least from commercial and residential aspects. One of the biggest places to work here is the MasterCard Global Technology and Operations Center, which is the place where all MasterCard transactions are settled. This helps generate a huge chunk of tax revenue for the city, which it uses to improve its overall lifestyle. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of O'Fallon living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in O'Fallon during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.