1,006 Short-term Apartments for rent in Hazelwood, MO
- Hazelwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Parking (3)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hazelwood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hazelwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hazelwood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Maryland Heights Short-term Apartments (3)
- St. Charles Short-term Apartments (4)
- Creve Coeur Short-term Apartments (2)
- Clayton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Short-term Apartments (1)
- St. Louis Short-term Apartments (35)
- St. Peters Short-term Apartments (1)
- Chesterfield Short-term Apartments (5)
- Ballwin Short-term Apartments (2)
- Valley Park Short-term Apartments (1)
Welcome to Hazelwood, Missouri! This conveniently located St. Louis suburb is a great place to live. Now let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams.
Hazelwood is located in the northwestern St. Louis metropolitan area. Its proximity to main thoroughfares, including Interstates 270 and 170, as well as Highway 370, makes it a prime location for area commuters with drive times to the city averaging between 25-40 minutes.
Hazelwood has a good mix of housing options, and the city has plenty in terms of both rentals and owner-occupied homes. This diverse rental market means you can secure great apartment rentals, frequently with special considerations, including short-term leases.
Hazelwood west of the city center is home to some of the best real estate in the city. The nearby development of the St. Louis Mills mall means there is plenty of new construction for renters seeking large apartment complexes, townhomes and condominiums. Some of these apartment rentals also offer great amenities, including gyms, pools and clubhouses. Additionally, you can find the occasional rental home in Hazelwood West.
To the far east of the city center, on the way to neighboring Florissant, you’ll also find many desirable rentals, including studio apartments for rent.
With the exception of the industrial area to the south of Lindbergh Boulevard, desirable housing can be found throughout Hazelwood’s remaining areas.
Great news if you’re an animal lover! Hazelwood apartment rentals are by and large pet-friendly! Many apartments and rental homes throughout town will welcome both cats and dogs with open paws. However, be prepared to pay a nominal pet fee.
So welcome to Hazelwood! Enjoy all that this diverse, conveniently located St. Louis suburb has to offer! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Hazelwood takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.