2,057 Short-term Apartments for rent in St. Anthony, MN
- St. Anthony Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Balconies (3)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Garages (4)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Parking (4)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Pools (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- St. Anthony Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- St. Anthony Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Columbia Heights Short-term Apartments (2)
- New Brighton Short-term Apartments (3)
- Roseville Short-term Apartments (9)
- Arden Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Minneapolis Short-term Apartments (86)
- Spring Lake Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Shoreview Short-term Apartments (3)
- Brooklyn Center Short-term Apartments (3)
- Robbinsdale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Little Canada Short-term Apartments (3)
Not many cities can claim their fame from being pioneers in kicking off the shopping and consumer industry in America.
With a long history of shopping and innovation, (St. Anthony Shopping Center was built in the 1950's and is the first strip mall in the state of Minnesota) St. Anthony is a great place for those who love to cruise the air conditioned comforts of indoor consumerism. Easy access to Minneapolis and all of its great shopping malls and stores -- including the Mall of America -- makes this Minnesota landmark also close enough to commute into and out of work like clockwork. The town, although basically considered a commuter town, has some history and culture of its own, along with fantastic parks and a thriving tight-knit community. If you're looking for a suburb of Minneapolis where you can find an apartment that's affordable, you're looking in the right spot. St. Anthony offers all the best amenities of the big city with the chance to go home to some Midwestern peace and quiet whenever you want. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in St. Anthony takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.