148 Apartments for Rent in Cottage Grove, MN with Balconies
- Cottage Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Parking (7)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Cottage Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cottage Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Woodbury Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Newport Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hastings Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Rosemount Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Oakdale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Maplewood Apartments with Balconies (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cottage Grove?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cottage Grove?
The official motto of Cottage Grove is “Where Pride and Prosperity Meet.” Pride and prosperity, huh? Sounds a bit better than pride and prejudice as a combo if you ask us.
Cottage Grove is essentially a suburb of St. Paul Minnesota, one twin of the legendary Minnesota “Twin Cities.” Cottage Grove is actually its own independent town just south of St. Paul, and it lies on the banks of the Mississippi River. The city was founded in the 1840s and was essentially a farming town. Today, Cottage Grove is a relatively sleepy suburban place, not good for someone who craves excitement all the time. Perhaps this is why most of the residents that live here spend the majority of their time working or playing in St. Paul or Minneapolis. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cottage Grove renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.