1,738 Accessible Apartments for rent in Cottage Grove, MN
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Garages (4)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Parking (5)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cottage Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cottage Grove Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cottage Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Woodbury Accessible Apartments (11)
- Newport Accessible Apartments (2)
- Inver Grove Heights Accessible Apartments (2)
- South St. Paul Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oakdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Elmo Accessible Apartments (1)
- West St. Paul Accessible Apartments (11)
- Maplewood Accessible Apartments (2)
- North St. Paul Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (49)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Cottage Grove?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Cottage Grove?
The official motto of Cottage Grove is “Where Pride and Prosperity Meet.” Pride and prosperity, huh? Sounds a bit better than pride and prejudice as a combo if you ask us.
Cottage Grove is essentially a suburb of St. Paul Minnesota, one twin of the legendary Minnesota “Twin Cities.” Cottage Grove is actually its own independent town just south of St. Paul, and it lies on the banks of the Mississippi River. The city was founded in the 1840s and was essentially a farming town. Today, Cottage Grove is a relatively sleepy suburban place, not good for someone who craves excitement all the time. Perhaps this is why most of the residents that live here spend the majority of their time working or playing in St. Paul or Minneapolis. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Cottage Grove with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Cottage Grove. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.