103 Condos for rent in Brooklyn Park, MN
- Brooklyn Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Garages (17)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Parking (18)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Pools (11)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Brooklyn Park Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Brooklyn Park Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Brooklyn Center Condos for Rent (2)
- Coon Rapids Condos for Rent (1)
- Maple Grove Condos for Rent (3)
- Plymouth Condos for Rent (2)
- New Brighton Condos for Rent (1)
- St. Louis Park Condos for Rent (6)
- Minneapolis Condos for Rent (64)
- Arden Hills Condos for Rent (1)
- Hopkins Condos for Rent (1)
- Minnetonka Condos for Rent (1)
Greetings, ladies and gents, boys and girls, Gophers of all ages, and welcome to your online apartment hunting headquarters! Brooklyn Park, situated on the western banks of the “Big Muddy” (aka the Mississippi River) just nine short miles from downtown Minneapolis, is one of the Twin Cities’ most conveniently located residential destinations. Featuring a wide range of rentals, Brooklyn Park is surely home of the perfect apartment for you. So what are you waiting for? Come along with us, bold apa...
Having trouble with Craigslist Brooklyn Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Brooklyn Park is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Brooklyn Park may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Brooklyn Park that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.