3,173 Apartments for rent in Lexington, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Lexington Apartments with Parking (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Lexington Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lexington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Waltham Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Woburn Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Newton Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Medford Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (43)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Lexington?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Lexington?
"When the porter yells Massachusetts, I'll be there with bells / Massachusetts. Homesick as can be, Massachusetts / Only place for me, Massachusetts / [...] As you walk to Lexington, you think of glory / When those Minutemen were done, they left a story." (-Anita O'Day, "Massachusetts")
A suburb rich with history, Lexington, Massachusetts, is the birthplace of the Revolutionary War. Just 15 miles from downtown Boston, it's rife with monuments and parks lining its historical streets. The most prominent among these are the Battle Green, the first war memorial in the country, the Revolutionary Monument, and the Center Depot, which presently serves as the headquarters of the Lexington Historical Society. You'll pay for such a refined and history-infused existence. Invest sufficient time searching for a rental home in Lexington, however, and you could walk away with a really good deal. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lexington renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.