391 Accessible Apartments for rent in Foxborough, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Foxborough Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Foxborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Foxborough Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Foxborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Foxborough Apartments with Parking (3)
- Foxborough Apartments with Pools (1)
- Foxborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Foxborough Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Foxborough Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mansfield Center Accessible Apartments (1)
- Walpole Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sharon Accessible Apartments (1)
- Norwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Attleboro Accessible Apartments (3)
- Stoughton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Franklin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Canton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brockton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pawtucket Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Foxborough?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Foxborough?
The town takes its name in honor of one Charles James Fox, a member of the British House of Commons during Revolutionary War times who was sympathetic to the Colonies, and sought a more moderate stance from King George.
It's no secret this region has a lot of interesting history. The namesake of Foxborough is indeed the honorable Mr. Fox, selected by a general court because of a speech he made to Parliament in support of the colonies in 1778. So, although the citizens of the town didn't choose it, they got a great historical name nonetheless. Today, the town is probably most famous as the home to Gillette Stadium, the big regional venue that hosts big events throughout the year. Oh, and it's home to the NFL New England Patriots and MLS New England Revolution! While it's officially home to under 5,700 people, it is part of the greater population megalopolis that essentially extends from Boston to Washington, D.C. That said, there's still a lot of green space in these parts. Just over 20 miles southwest of Boston and just under 20 miles northeast of Providence, Rhode Island, it's close to some very large cities. The fact that it's right alongside Interstate 95 makes transportation convenient to areas north and south. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Foxborough with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Foxborough. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.