26 Studio Apartments for Rent in Wheaton, IL
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Wheaton (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wheaton (2)
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Wheaton Apartments with Garages (66)
- Wheaton Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Wheaton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Wheaton Apartments with Parking (69)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (61)
- Wheaton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- Wheaton Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Wheaton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Glen Ellyn Studio Apartments (1)
- Winfield Studio Apartments (1)
- Warrenville Studio Apartments (1)
- Lombard Studio Apartments (1)
- Downers Grove Studio Apartments (3)
- Naperville Studio Apartments (1)
- Oakbrook Terrace Studio Apartments (1)
- Bolingbrook Studio Apartments (2)
- Elmhurst Studio Apartments (1)
- Schaumburg Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Wheaton?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Wheaton?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Wheaton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheaton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
If God had a summer home, we’re sure it would be in Wheaton, IL. Ok, not completely sure, but for what it’s worth, we bet he’s at least been there on vacation more than once. Wheaton, which has roughly 75 churches within its city limits and surrounding area, representing almost 40 different religious denominations. Wheaton supposedly has the most churches per capita than any other city in the U.S. In addition to its spiritual side, Wheaton is a tight-knit and affluent community that’s just an hour’s train ride from downtown Chicago. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Wheaton living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Wheaton during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.