540 Furnished Apartments for rent in Warrenville, IL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Warrenville (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Warrenville (1)
- Warrenville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Warrenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Warrenville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Warrenville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Naperville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Wheaton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lisle Furnished Apartments (2)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glen Ellyn Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Charles Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bloomingdale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Woodridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lombard Furnished Apartments (2)
Before paved roads were a thing, and when the railroad wasn't in town, plank roads were all the rage. Warrenville connected to its farming neighbors via a plank road, on which a stagecoach line ran. Think tracks made of wood -- that's a plank road. It's like a modern-day highway, but also a treat for termites.
Warrenville was founded in 1833 by Julius Warren, who headed west from New York in search of a do-over after his distillery business failed. The town's first building was an inn and tavern which still stands today. Julius tried to convince the railroad to come through town -- the grand prize for all small towns in those days -- but he ultimately had to wait 20 years for rail service. In the meantime, the town was connected by stagecoach to neighboring Naperville and Winfield. Warrenville stayed small until the greater Chicago area eventually expanded to meet it, changing this former farm town into the modern suburb it is today. See more
Furnished apartments in Warrenville can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Warrenville as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.