1,671 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Glen Ellyn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Garages (1)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Parking (5)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Pools (2)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Glen Ellyn Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wheaton Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Lombard Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Glendale Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lisle Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Carol Stream Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Downers Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Bloomingdale Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Villa Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Winfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oakbrook Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Looking for a Glen Ellyn rental? Well, then you've found the perfect place for that. We'll guide you through this 'burby little village, as well as let you in on some insider's tips for renting and living like a local Glen Ellyn-er.
Having trouble with Craigslist Glen Ellyn? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
A village with a population of nearly 30,000, this Chicago suburb is a place where you can rest easy while sitting just far enough away from bright lights of “The Windy City.” However, it is still close enough for an easy commute, with just 20 miles – or a 40-minute train ride – separating it from the nightlife and employment opportunities of Chicago. As far as getting around Glen Ellyn goes, this village has walkable streets, nice bike paths, and contains just seven square miles of prairie land within its city limits. It's a small town, where getting around does not require a car. Who needs one when all the historic architecture, old taverns and museums, pubs, eateries, and downtown shops are worth slowing down for, anyway?
Rental rates are in the $700 to $4000 range. Cheap apartments are hard to come by, with one and two-bedroom apartments typically costing between $700 and $1000 a month. In the $1000 - $2000 range, you can find luxury downtown condos and lofts, as well as some very nice rental homes. A modern-chic downtown penthouse condo rents for just under $4000 a month.
Glen Ellyn renters who choose the apartment life are in for a treat. Swimming pools, playgrounds, clubhouses, BBQ areas, business and fitness centers, volleyball courts, security, and concierge service, are just some of the amenities available in apartments around here.
That's all there is to it. It's a fine renter's life in for Glen Ellyn-ers. Enjoy.
Finding an apartment in Glen Ellyn that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.