188 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Clarendon Hills, IL
- Clarendon Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clarendon Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Clarendon Hills Apartments with Parking (2)
- Clarendon Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Clarendon Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Clarendon Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Clarendon Hills (1)
- Westmont 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Hinsdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Willowbrook 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Oak Brook 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oakbrook Terrace 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Downers Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- La Grange 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westchester 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lombard 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Elmhurst 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Since Clarendon Hills' founding father, Henry Middaugh, grew weary of city life and settled 18 miles west of the city in 1854, it's gone by the nickname, "Daisy Fields." Due to a clerical error, Middaugh received a huge shipment of daisy seed instead of grass seed intended for livestock. Although the new property owner was aggravated by the mistake, area residents flocked to the beautiful flowering village for weekend visits, picnics and afternoon strolls.
Although there are a few less daisies growing around Clarendon Hills today, this western Chicago suburb with approximately 8,427 residents (2010 U.S. Census data) still celebrates an annual Daisy Days Festival with sidewalk sales, fair games, ice cream booths and live music. Thanks to a Metra Railway Line that provides daily rail service between Aurora and Chicago, this is a popular suburban home for downtown commuters. One of the notable features that sets Clarendon Hills apart from other suburbs in the area is its landscape architecture. The streets of Clarendon Hills are organic and shaped by the terrain's contours, following in the inspirational footsteps of Frederick Law Olmstead. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Clarendon Hills offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Clarendon Hills, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.