170 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Champaign, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Champaign Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Champaign Apartments with Garages (16)
- Champaign Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Champaign Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Champaign Apartments with Parking (27)
- Champaign Apartments with Pools (4)
- Champaign Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Champaign Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Champaign Furnished Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Champaign (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Champaign (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Champaign (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Champaign?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Champaign?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Champaign?
Bob Dylan wrote a song about it. The Old ‘97s (Illinois’ own) sing Dylan’s song with pride. You could say that Champaign (heavy accent on the “a”—it is Illinois, after all) is a grass roots kinda place with a fancy sounding name. You would be sorta right.
A small town with an urban feel. Champaign may be surrounded by farms, but it's no one-horse town. In fact, over 80,000 residents would agree that the city is filled with culture, a historic yet vibrant and newly restored downtown and a home town feel. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Champaign should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Champaign may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Champaign. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.