909 Accessible Apartments for rent in Buffalo Grove, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Garages (8)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Parking (10)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Pools (4)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Buffalo Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Buffalo Grove Furnished Apartments (2)
- Buffalo Grove Luxury Apartments (11)
- Buffalo Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Wheeling Accessible Apartments (1)
- Vernon Hills Accessible Apartments (4)
- Prospect Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palatine Accessible Apartments (3)
- Mount Prospect Accessible Apartments (2)
- Deerfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Deer Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Northbrook Accessible Apartments (2)
- Des Plaines Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Buffalo Grove?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Buffalo Grove?
Buffalo Grove has an unusual number of parks for a town of this size: there are nearly 50 parks in the immediate area.
Buffalo Grove, aptly named for its once heavy existence of bison and dairy farms, is now known for its strong economic stability and presence. Over 90 percent of its residents are employed in either computer or math-related occupations Just 35 miles north of Chicago, this village carries on the American dream of suburban living with white picket fences. Coming in at just over 40,000 residents, Buffalo Grove makes Money Magazine's list of best places to live at ### 46. It boasts a large amount of forest, parks, and trails. It’s also a great place to work on your golf swing, if that’s your thing. While it’s slightly more expensive than the average American town to live here, the multitude of employment options, like Panasonic and Kraft Foods, make this suburban oasis accessible. Of course, true to the Midwest, you should be ready to bundle up in the winter and strip down in the summer. Average temperatures range from a more than nippy below-0 F and 92 F. If youre ready for that, let’s find an apartment that suits you.
Having trouble with Craigslist Buffalo Grove? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Buffalo Grove with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Buffalo Grove. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.