1,128 Short-term Apartments for rent in Bartlett, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bartlett Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bartlett Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bartlett Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bartlett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bartlett Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bartlett Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bartlett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bartlett Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bartlett Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Carol Stream Short-term Apartments (2)
- Hoffman Estates Short-term Apartments (1)
- South Elgin Short-term Apartments (1)
- Winfield Short-term Apartments (1)
- St. Charles Short-term Apartments (4)
- Bloomingdale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Schaumburg Short-term Apartments (3)
- Glendale Heights Short-term Apartments (3)
- West Dundee Short-term Apartments (2)
- Wheaton Short-term Apartments (3)
Bartlett: Home of the largest traditional mandir, a type of Hindu temple, in the United States.
The rural village of Bartlett is less than 35 miles west of Chicago, but it feels more like a million miles. One is a roaring professional town, while the other is a pleasant, slightly quirky little village with a mixture of agriculture and industry. Bartlett is a picture perfect example of an idyllic Midwestern town, with local business, ballfields and families with two kids and a dog. It is warm, welcoming and slightly old-fashioned -- a place where the entire community comes out to the Heritage Days Fair every year. It has one foot solidly in its past, but is always developing and looking to the future, which has made it a destination city for folks who want to work and play in Chicago, but also want a somewhat rural setting. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Bartlett takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.