236 Apartments for rent in Pearl City, HI with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pearl City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pearl City Apartments with Garages (4)
- Pearl City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pearl City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pearl City Apartments with Pools (3)
- Pearl City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pearl City Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pearl City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pearl City Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Waimalu Apartments with Parking (6)
- Aiea Apartments with Parking (5)
- Waipio Apartments with Parking (11)
- Halawa Apartments with Parking (7)
- Waikele Apartments with Parking (5)
- Waipahu Apartments with Parking (8)
- Mililani Town Apartments with Parking (15)
- Royal Kunia Apartments with Parking (4)
- West Loch Estate Apartments with Parking (5)
- Mililani Mauka Apartments with Parking (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Pearl City?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Pearl City?
"Hawaii is the best form of comfort for me. When I die, I want to be cremated, and I want half my ashes to be spread in the Pacific around the island, and the rest on the property." (-Richard Pryor)
A place good enough for any part of Richard Pryor is place good enough for us all. Pearl City sits astride Pearl Harbor National Wildlife Refuge on the island of O'ahu, standing as a beacon for those who want to experience paradise first-hand. Face it, it doesn’t get better than the island life. O'ahu is indeed a resplendent display of nature putting on her very best show with tropical birds of every color, enormous ferns, and wildlife that simply robs you of your breath. Volcanic activity forced these islands up from the depths of the ocean floor and have provided life, sustenance and escape for generations of people across the globe. Are you ready to tempt Pele and live among the most relaxed group of people ever to call a volcano home?
Word to the wise: local wages are much lower than the average median home price. Most errands will require a car in Pearl City as it only has a walk score of 39. Unless you live in striking distance of the Pearl City mall, you'll want to drive around town. However, you'll doubtless see many residents bicycling, walking, jogging, or even using a scooter to get around. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Pearl City apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.