124 Condos for rent in The Crossings, FL
- The Crossings Accessible Apartments (1)
- The Crossings Apartments with Balconies (21)
- The Crossings Apartments with Garages (9)
- The Crossings Apartments with Gyms (2)
- The Crossings Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- The Crossings Apartments with Parking (14)
- The Crossings Apartments with Pools (12)
- The Crossings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- The Crossings Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- The Crossings Luxury Apartments (1)
- The Crossings Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Three Lakes Condos for Rent (1)
- Kendale Lakes Condos for Rent (20)
- Kendall Condos for Rent (41)
- The Hammocks Condos for Rent (21)
- Kendall West Condos for Rent (16)
- Sunset Condos for Rent (1)
- Westwood Lakes Condos for Rent (2)
- Palmetto Estates Condos for Rent (1)
- Richmond West Condos for Rent (1)
- University Park Condos for Rent (4)
Get ready for some interesting debates if you move to The Crossings. After all, how many other places require you place "The" at the front of the town?
It's not an area you probably know about because most people simply refer to The Crossings as a neighborhood located in Miami, Florida. However, this area is home to more than 22,700 people and many of them enjoy the beautiful weather and lifestyle present in Miami. Known primarily as a bedroom community for Miami, The Crossings attracts people looking to rent for various reasons. This area of 3.8 square miles is densely populated because it offers various apartments for rent, condos for rent, and a few home rentals. Nevertheless, the area is one you should consider if you are hoping to find a new home and one that is a combination of affordable and classy. See more
Finding condos for rent in The Crossings is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in The Crossings may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in The Crossings that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.