18 Condos for rent in Miramar Beach, FL
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Garages (10)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Parking (13)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Pools (9)
- Miramar Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Miramar Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Miramar Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- Miramar Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Destin Condos for Rent (4)
- Lake Lorraine Condos for Rent (1)
- Ocean City Condos for Rent (1)
- Fort Walton Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- Wright Condos for Rent (1)
- Panama City Beach Condos for Rent (2)
- Upper Grand Lagoon Condos for Rent (6)
- Panama City Condos for Rent (4)
- Gulf Breeze Condos for Rent (2)
- Pensacola Condos for Rent (3)
When you think of the good life, 26 miles of shoreline and regular sightings of wildlife like deer, foxes and woodpeckers probably sounds pretty darn amazing. When you come home after a long day at work, there's nothing like a quick getaway to a beautiful beach!
At home in Walton County, Florida, Miramar Beach is a census-designated place that provides a home to about 6146 people (according to the 2010 Census). Spanning about 4.7 square miles, Miramar, is the epitome of Sunshine State living. People who call this community home get to experience what tourists pay big bucks to enjoy, every day of the year. Of course, there are also many part-time residents who escape to this part of Florida to keep the sun on their faces when everyone else is slipping on the ice and shoveling snow off the pavement. Miramar is known for beachfront homes and condos, sunny weather, and a full range of other entertainment options that do not involve sand and sunscreen. See more
Finding condos for rent in Miramar Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Miramar Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Miramar Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.