270 Apartments for rent in Miami Beach, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Miami Beach Accessible Apartments (4)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Garages (166)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (101)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (78)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Parking (357)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Pools (188)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (196)
- Miami Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Miami Beach Furnished Apartments (164)
- Miami Beach Luxury Apartments (101)
- Miami Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (62)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Fisher Island Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Surfside Apartments with Balconies (23)
- El Portal Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Miami Apartments with Balconies (426)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (45)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Miami Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Miami Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Miami Beach?
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Sun, sand, bikinis and bass… sounds like a music video, or perhaps your new backyard! Miami Beach is an exciting mix of modern luxury and eclectic architecture. Whichever piece of it you prefer to partake in, Miami Beach is anything but ordinary. Living in a place where most people only ever dream of vacationing is certainly appealing, but if you’re going to make paradise your permanent address, you’ll want to make sure you’ve got the ideal pad. So grab your sunscreen, down a café con leche and let’s find you your perfect Miami Beach apartment! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Miami Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.