Willow Glen 3bd House With Basement, Detached Garage, and Detached 1bd Cottage - Please review our Rental Qualifications & Video Tour BEFORE calling to request a viewing appointment:
**VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/DX42pw7S6Rw
**RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS: Please scroll to the bottom of the Marketing Description for a summary of the Rental Qualifications, and for the full Rental Qualifications and to print an Application, you can copy/paste this link into your search browser: www.valleymanagementgroupinc.com/Application-for-Tenants
Available move in date is negotiable.
Rent is $7,000, with garbage services included. Tenant pays all other utilities. Deposit is $14,000. One year lease. Gardening service negotiable. Pets negotiable; there will be a $50/pet monthly Pet Rent, as well as a $300/pet Pet Deposit.
PLEASE NOTE: Although we are leasing the house unfurnished, the Owner is willing to leave any of the furniture for the use of the tenants.
Beautiful 3bd/2ba single story house, with a finished basement, and a 1bd/1ba cottage behind the detached garage. The house has approximately 1,732 sqft, and the basement and cottage each have approximately 300 sqft. Detached garage has space for two vehicles, and there's space for 2 vehicles parked tandem in the driveway. Gated front and back yards. Uncovered and covered patio decks. Lawn, with sprinkler system, in front and back yards. Charming porch at the front entry. Hardwood flooring throughout, with exception to tile flooring in the entryway and bathrooms, as well as linoleum flooring in the basement. There's a living room, dining room, family room, and master suite. Double pane windows, and central heating throughout. Skylights and overhead lighting in most rooms. Bedrooms and family room each have a lighted ceiling fan. Granite counter tops in the kitchen, and it includes a breakfast bar next to the family room. Appliances included: fridge, wall mount microwave, wall mount oven, gas cook-top stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, washer, and dryer. Shower-tub combo in the hall bathroom and cottage, and the master bathroom has a single shower stall with separate jetted bathtub. The master bedroom and family room each have patio doors leading out to the backyard. In the heart of beautiful Willow Glen, and about half a mile from Downtown Willow Glen. Plenty of shops, dining, schools, parks, entertainment, and transportation near by. Nearby schools include Willow Glen Elementary, Willow Glen Middle, and Willow Glen High.
1315 Newport Ave, San Jose, CA 95125.
Please take a drive by the property, and if you'd like an interior tour, contact Valley Management Group at 408-286-4200 for an appointment. A member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
******SUMMARY OF RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS******
*Applications will not be considered complete unless ALL documents & fees are turned in for ALL applicants.
*All persons 18 years of age and older, must submit a Valley Management Group application and will be subject to credit and reference screening.
*The $30 screening fee per application is non-refundable once processed.
*Applicants must be at their current place of employment for at least 6 months, three of your most recent paycheck stubs must be submitted with your application. If you do not have three of your most recent paycheck stubs, submit what you do have plus banks statements for the last three months to prove sufficient funds. Applicants who are self-employed or unemployed must provide banks statements for the last three months to prove sufficient funds. The bank account must be in the applicant’s name. Self-employed applicants must also provide previous year’s income tax return.
*New hires must provide an offer letter from their employer on company letterhead verifying income and employment plus banks statements for the last three months to prove sufficient funds.
*Government issued identification must be presented at time application is submitted.
1. Monthly household income must be legal, verifiable and be paid directly to applicant(s). Income must equal at least two (2) times the monthly rent.
*SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT:
1. Security deposit on the unit is equal to one (1) month’s current rent on the unit and must be paid in its entirety within 24 hours after acceptance. In addition, a pro-rated 1st months’ rent will be due on the day of move in.
1. Each applicant must have positive rental references from prior landlords, (references from family members or friends will not be considered). Negative rental history will result in denial.
2. Applicant must have no prior eviction record, or request from prior landlord to vacate premises for breach of contract.
*CREDIT REQUIREMENTS: All persons 18 and older must fill out an application and be screened for credit acceptance. Acceptance is with the following guidelines.
1. No more than (2) 30 day or (1) 60 day late payment within the last 24 months. All accounts must show positive, current and paid as agreed.
2. No collection accounts, bankruptcies or charge-offs within the last 24 months.
3. At least two (2) open trade accounts in good standing, and paid as agreed, for three (3) months running within the last year.