49 Apartments in Rocklin
- Rocklin Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Rocklin Apartments with Garages (17)
- Rocklin Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Rocklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Rocklin Apartments with Parking (22)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (19)
- Rocklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Rocklin Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Rocklin Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rocklin Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Lincoln Accessible Apartments (1)
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Orangevale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Antelope Accessible Apartments (2)
- Foothill Farms Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Folsom Accessible Apartments (9)
- Gold River Accessible Apartments (2)
- Carmichael Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Rocklin?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Rocklin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rocklin?
Rocklin, CA Greetings, Golden State renters, and welcome to your virtual Rocklin, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated 20 miles northeast of capital city Sacramento in the Sierra Nevada Mountain foothills, Rocklin is one of California’s fastest growing and most family-oriented communities. Featuring apartments ranging from cozy 1BR crash pads to sprawling luxury units, Rocklin is sure to have an apartment that’s perfect for you. Ready to hop aboard the NorCal Express and join the...
Rocklin is the quintessential Californian “bedroom community:” mostly residential (although a few business, including Oracle, are scattered throughout), largely suburban, and featuring all the amenities of modern suburbia (strip malls, shopping centers, parks, playgrounds, family restaurants, highly regarded schools, and a whole lot of neatly manicured lawns). In other words, if you’re a sucker for Wal-Marts and Costcos, bowling alleys and picnic tables, you’ll find yourself right at home in Rocklin. If, au contraire, you’re the up-all-night-and-party-like-a-rock-star type, you might find yourself a wee bit underwhelmed by Rocklin, where nightlife is relegated largely to the Thunder Valley Casino and a modest smattering of corner bars. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Rocklin with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Rocklin. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.